Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Pretty Party Stuff - Blumebox

I remember the first time I came across the Blumebox website.  I was completely intrigued on the sheer ingenuity and “greenness” of the product. It ships flat, pops open and is capable of holding water or floral foam enabling you to create an endless array of absolutely beautiful floral arrangements or centerpieces for any type of event and it’s reusable! I love it. I know I'm rambling, but can you tell I'm excited about this product???


Details:
• Each 4: cube DIY flower vase measures 4.25x4.25x4 inches, with a a 4.25x4.25 inch opening.
• Each 6" DIY flower vase measures 5x5x6 inches, with a 2.75x2.75 inch opening.
• Each 8" DIY Flower vase measures 5x5x8 inches, with a 3x3 inch opening.
• Each vase is supplied complete with its own polybag liner.
• The polyethylene bag is fully recyclable.
• Vases have a 100% water based color coating. Colors will not bleed or stain.
• Vases are packaged flat to reduce storage space and pop open in just seconds.
• Vases can be reused up to 10 times.
• Vases are made from a minimum 80% Post Consumer waste material and are 100% recyclable.
• Each blumebox is individually packaged complete with simple assembly instructions.

Here are some Ideas In Blume from their website


No comments:

Post a Comment