Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm in love with my "personal trainer"

For Christmas I bought my husband a Wii and it has turned out to be the best present ever...for me.  I've been working out with the Wii since New Year's Eve and I've only missed 2 days.  Wii Sports came with the the console (love, love, love the tennis, boxing and bowling) and I purchased the EA SPORTS Active Personal Trainer.  For someone who hasn't been in a gym in over a year and hasn't exercised in 5 months, Active Personal Trainer is the best thing I ever bought.  Within in 20 minutes, the personal trainer takes me through 15 exercises working both my lower and upper boday.  By the end of the workout, I'm sweating profusely and out of breath and I LOVE IT!!!!  I've been telling everyone I know about it, EA SPORTS and Wii should be paying me for advertising :-)  Check out the review from EA SPORTS below.




Review from EA SPORTS website:
Revolutionize your workout regimen with EA SPORTS™ Active, the ultimate interactive fitness program that’s designed for you. Get fit with a holistic approach to fitness that combines nutrition and lifestyle factors, with a variety of activities, all from the convenience of your living room. From customized routines that target upper body, lower body, and cardio to a guided 30-day challenge that tests muscle endurance, coordination and agility, stay in shape with fitness made fun and easy.


Active Fitness Made Fun & Easy - 20 minute circuits feature a variety of familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio. Start off with a light jog, followed by bicep curls and get your heart beating with some cardio boxing.

Benefit of a Virtual Personal Trainer - Your trainer will be the focal point of the experience guiding you towards your own version of personal achievement. Feedback will be given throughout your workout, keeping you on track to reach your fitness goals.

The 30 Day Challenge - Take the 30 Day Challenge and experience tailor made 20 minute workouts to your level of fitness. Circuits will change as you progress each day, and EA SPORTS™ Active will track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.

New Way to Play - Slip the Nunchuk into the specially designed leg strap and hold the Wii Remote in your hand to track your movements from both your upper and lower body. A resistance band is also included to increase the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls and shoulder presses.

Workout Your Way - Circuits can be customized to your interest and fitness level. Choose your duration, intensity level & set your own goals for calories burned and workout score.

Workout with a Friend - Burn calories with a friend as you both workout through routines together in a co-operative mode.

Track Your Progress - Expand your Fitness IQ and keep track of your workouts inside and outside of EA SPORTS™ Active with the in-game Journal.

Wii Balance Board Compatibility - Get more out of your EA SPORTS™ Active workout using a Wii Balance Board with added functionality for many exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment