Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My 40th Birthday Party

Let me start by saying that I've wanted to celebrate my 40th birthday in a BIG way since I was 35.  I've talked about it, dreamed about it and couldn't wait to start planning it.  It almost didn't happen because I allowed someone's thoughts about extravagant parties change my view.  I'm so glad that I listened to my heart instead of someone else.  Memories from my party will be with me for the rest of my life and no one can take that away from me.  Lesson learned: Always celebrate your major milestones, even if you are the only person excited about it.  You will find that there are more people than you think that are just as excited about it as you are and they will help you celebrate.


I created the save the date cards, invitations, rsvp cards, thank you cards, program/menu, bar menu, guestbook page sign, the card box, design of the centerpieces and the overall layout and color scheme of the room.  I hired myself to give myself a party :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment