Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Things that I've Created - Jewelry

I love being crafty.  Making pretty things make me happy and has, I think, kept me from being more overweight.  I've been known to go out to Lowe's and buy all brand new lightswitch covers because they didn't match the doorknobs and realizing that the doors needed to be painted at 9:00pm at night.  Did I mention that I was 9 months pregnant at the time?  Some call it nesting, but that just my nature.  I like creating pretty things and giving them away as gifts or keeping them for myself. 

Here are some pieces of jewelry that I created during the Thanksgiving weekend.  Some pieces were purchased by my co-workers, other may end up as gifts to my mother and sister-in-law and possibly my mother.  I'll definitely keep one or two of the pieces for myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment