Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Before any other title, I'm always Ayanna

So a co-worker told me that I should have my own television show because of how funny and fabulous I am.  Really? I had to tell her that I wasn't all that fabulous and I'm funny because I would rather laugh than cry.  The compromise was this blog.

I'm a wife of 11 years and a mom to two absolutely beautiful girls.  I'm an administrative professional which means even the most minor of projects causes me to create a spreadsheet and a corresponding powerpoint presentation. I'm also the owner of an event planning company (http://www.eventsbyayanna.com/).  Fulfilling my duties of the first three titles often keeps me from working on the last.  I'm not bitter, but I wish I could get my business off the ground.

So this blog will have a bit of everything from my ramblings about my battle with weight loss to the latest craft I create to helpful tips/hints/websites/articles (mostly pertaining to Moms and social event planning).

Hope you come back and visit. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, absolutely love it! Can't wait to see this grow, Ayanna! Happy that you'll be able to share some of your wisdom with a lot of folk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl. I am always excited to see, what will Ayanna do next! You have always been a good friend and someone I can learn from, so I am looking forward to seeing what's going on and what you have to say. May God Bless you and this blog and may you continue to inspire others. I may have to try this... Or may I should just leave it for you!

    ReplyDelete